We are looking for an honest, skilled, efficient, and dependable designer with whom we can establish an ongoing working relationship for years to come. The ideal person needs to be professional, trustworthy, and have both technical expertise and people skills.
Chariot has seen very positive growth in recent years and months, and we need design help with our increased client list and workload. We are looking for someone to hire on a contract basis, initially. If it proves to be a great fit for both parties, we then plan to establish part-time work (for a set amount of hours per week, e.g. 30 hrs/week ) with the possibility of increasing to full-time hours as growth continues.
Work from home is ideal, as long as you have your own computer & software. Please Note: We are not planning to hire anyone who resides outside of the US.
The ideal designer needs to show real-world experience in the following:
- An eye for creative, engaging, professional design
- Digital and Print Design
- Adobe Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign; knowledge of other Adobe CC programs a plus)
- Wire frames & Site Mapping
- Logo Design & Branding
- Strategic UX
- Creativity while sticking to a brand guide
- Website Mock-ups / Prototypes conveying mobile responsiveness and interactive elements for client review
- Other Programs like Sketch, Muse, etc. also a plus
- Providing organized, detailed design files to web developers for coding
- Technical knowledge of print design, file set up for printing, CMYK, etc.
- Design trends & modern approaches for UX and UI
The ideal candidate is:
- Able and willing to problem solve and use common sense throughout each project.
- Able to proof their own work and catch errors before they make it back to our project manager or the client.
- Accountable with all facets of design while also being a team player
- Understanding and experienced with the limitations set by clients, industry, budget, strategy, SEO, or branding
- Adept at thriving with designs “inside the box” as well as “outside”
Agency experience is a plus, but not required.
To be considered, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Examples of your work
- Desired hourly rate