- Marketing experience preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of current digital marketing trends and demonstrate willingness to learn constantly as this is a rapidly evolving industry.
- Experience in project management.
- Must have basic knowledge of using WordPress.
- Must be articulate, highly organized, and able to provide professional customer service.
- Must be able to coordinate between clients and Chariot team, from discovery to launch phases of all projects.
- Work from home is okay, but must be highly responsive and productive.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills. Excellent grammar and proofreading are musts.
- Must have ability to problem-solve.
- Tasks include:
- organizing and coordinating project communications between client and Chariot team
- tracking and following up to ensure project deadlines are met
- customer service
- support Chariot team with tasks as needed
- some client training
- transparent communications, documentation
Part time with potential to grow into full time this year.
We are more interested in skills and work ethic than in bachelors degrees.
Tell us about yourself. What makes you tick?