We love working with NC Nonprofits, so when the NC Strawberry Association reached out to us for a complete e-commerce website re-design we were excited and eager to get started. They needed an all new mobile-responsive membership website that would not only support their database of subscribed members and offer multiple points of purchase, but also convey their passionate mission to be a voice and a resource for both consumers and farmers. Our aesthetic focus was to parallel the concerns of both farmers and consumers which included safety, education, health, resources, and just plain ole fun! See below for a list of features for this project:
- Custom-built Farm Locator Map that allows growers all across the US to be listed, and allows consumers and families to find them.
- Membership Management with member profiles, protected & public pages, recurring payments, and subscriber-based notifications
- Event Registration and Ticketing with multiple ticket options and push notifications to customers and admin
- Web Advertisement Purchasing including post-payment file upload, unique order IDs, push notifications, and web adverts downloadable from admin
- Transaction synch with Quickbooks Online account, custom data flowed via Paypal