We are looking for a reliable, creative, strategic, and experienced web and UX designer. Chariot has seen very positive growth, and we are looking for the right designer to help us continue to thrive. Ideal candidate is familiar with brand guides, typography, color theory/strategy, target audiences, journey maps, page flow, mobile-first design, responsive and adaptive design, as well as building complete website mockups.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Adobe Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator and other programs would be a plus)
- Wireframes & Site Mapping
- Comprehension and working with Journey Maps, User Flow, etc.
- Logo Design & Branding
- Strategic UX/UI
- Pixel-perfect, developer-ready design files
A plus would be:
- Print Design and/or knowledge of Indesign
- Basic knowledge of content marketing and on-page SEO
- Any experience with video
- Good at problem solving on a micro and macro project level
- Up-to-date on latest design trends and UX/UI practices
- Self reliable; efficient at proofing own work to catch errors before internal QA or client review.
- Accountable with all facets of design while also being a team player
- Experienced in validating design decisions to team/client
- Adept at designing “inside the box” as well as “outside” (budget, brand guides, etc.)
To be considered, please send us the following:
- Work Samples
- Salary Requirements
Please email to: email@example.com
Work from home is okay. Although, in-person appearances may be needed on very rare occasions for client and team meetings in the Raleigh, NC, area.